1. The base of the toilet (think “dribbles” from the front, leading down to the floor). Yuck!
2. The track of the shower (where mildew likes to collect-spray it with a bleach-water solution every week or so, depending on usage).
3. Oven, cabinet and washer/dryer knobs. Nothing grosses guests out more than grabbing hold of a sticky knob!
4. The insides of kitchen drawers. Your guests don’t want to see what the previous occupants cooked for dinner! (MMM, spaghetti)
5. The outdoor furniture. Dust, debris and mildew don’t make for a relaxing sit on the porch!